Last Updated: 2021.11.1
Our Policy which reads as follows:
Our Policy applies only to the collection, processing, use, and protection of your personal information when your use our Website and Service. However, our Policy does not apply to other relevant linked websites from our Website and Service and does not apply to persons not appointed or managed by us. We take no responsibility for any use of personal information from the other third-party websites. Please check the privacy policies of other third-party websites to protect your own rights.
2. Type of Information We Collected
(1) Personal Information You Provide Us
A. If you sign in our Website from third parties (including but not limited to Line, Facebook, Google), we will receive information about your account on the third party website, including but not limited to your account, name, email address and other information provided by the third party website with your consent.
B. If you register with the Service through our Website, we will receive your personal information from the registration page, including your account, email address, name, gender, date of birth, country of residence, occupation etc.
C. As you pay for or get pay from the Service, we may also receive your credit card number, bank account information and other financial information.
D. To promote cultural contents and other related activities, we will receive your personal information that you may provide when participating in events or filling in questionnaires.
(2) Information We Automatically Collected
Some information is automatically collected when you use our Website, including but not limited to IP address, access times, browser, operating system, browse and click on information records (Cookies). If you refuse to accept our Cookies, you can modify the settings of the browser to refuse the storage and reading of cookies on our Website, however, Service may not function properly.
3. Specific Purpose of Collection, Processing, and Use
We will collect, process and use your personal information for the following specific purpose:
(1) To provide, implement(fulfill), maintain, improve and develop our Website and Service.
(2) To identify and manage member accounts.
(3) To process your orders and payments (including but not limited to process online cash flow, to verify orders and to enable product authorizations.)
(4) To respond to your needs, questions and doubts.
(5) To provide personalized customer experience.
(6) To manage the promotion and the drawing you entered, and to notify you the results and to send out the prizes.
(7) To investigate, prevent illegal activities and take corresponding actions.
(8) Administrations, surveys and statistical analysis and other e-commerce services.
(9) To notify you important announcements if necessary.
(10) To send promotional information related to special events (if you do not want to receive any promotional information, you can contact us at any time though "10. Contact Us", and we will help you to cancel the setting of sending information).
(11) Other necessary actions for our Service.
4. Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties
We will not provide your personal information to any third party or transfer it for any other specific purpose, except as follows:
(1) With your permission.
(2) Otherwise required by law or competent authorities based on the statutory procedures.
(3) When you violate our Policy or other laws and regulations, it is necessary to disclose your personal information to protect TAICCA’s rights.
(4) To protect the life, physical, liberty or property of you and other members or third parties under emergency circumstances.
(5) To prevent serious harm to your rights or others.
(6) Necessary to promote the public interest.
(7) To maintain and improve the operation of our Website and Service, we may ask the necessary third parties (for example, financial institutions) who deal with business and operational matters to use or disclose your personal information as necessary for the implementation of the foregoing purposes.
(8) Necessary for statistical or academic research in public interest, and the information has been processed by us or disclosed in a way that it is no longer to identify a specific person.
(9) In the event of merger, transfer, or other reason to inherit our Website and Service, including provide personal information of users.
5. The Period, Region, Subject and Method of Use of Personal Information
Unless otherwise required by law, we will use your personal information in writing, online, by telephone, by SMS, or by other reasonable and lawful ways by TAICCA or third parties within the foregoing specific purposes, only for the duration of the specific purposes and for the duration of the operation of our Website (whichever is longer) and within the region that can be reached by our Service.
6. The Accuracy of Personal Information and the Effects If the Information Is Not Provided.
You are obligated to provide and maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal information. If you refuse to provide, provide incomplete or incorrect personal information, you may no longer to use some or all of our Service, which may affect your rights.
7. Your Rights
(1) Unless otherwise required by law, you have the right to inquire, to review, to request copies, to supplement or correct, to ask us to cease collect, processing or use, and to request deletion of your personal information. Please note that if you choose to delete your personal information, you may no longer to use some or all of our Service.
(2) If you want to exercise the foregoing rights or choose not to receive any promotional information from us, you may contact us at any time though "10. Contact Us".
8. Personal Information Retention and Protection
9. Changes to the Policy
From time to time, this Policy may update to meet legal requirements and business requirements, all changes to the Policy will become effective immediately when posted on our Website.
We will also notify you of any material changes to this Policy by posting a notice on the Website or by other appropriate means.
Continuing to use our Service after the changes has been published on our Website will constitutes your acceptance of the changes and consent to the modified version of this Policy. We encourage you to review the contents of the latest version of the Policy carefully.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or how we handle your personal information, please contact us.
In case of discrepancy between the Chinese version and the English translation, the Chinese version shall prevail.